The GForceTracker™ provides a revolutionary approach to your game by creating an environment like no other; where athletes & coaches can use valuable metrics to make better decisions in-game, where coaches can see what drills & activities are pushing athletes too far (risking potential injury), and where athletes can see exactly how they’ve performed in a specific game, practice, or across a lifetime of activity.
What information does the GForceTracker™ provide?
We Focus on 3 Key Aspects of the Game:
Real time reporting of impact frequency and severity giving coaches, athletes & athletic trainers the information they need at the sideline to improve training, technique & maintain player safety.
- Programmable thresholds
- Impact frequencies and severity
- Real time monitoring of impacts
- Coaching tool monitors a lifetime of impacts to improve training and technique.
A coaching tool tailored to the individual athlete’s player profile giving instant feedback on player activity, exertion & performance.
- Individual player profiles
- Player activity and exertion
- Real time player fuel gauge
- Team and individual monitoring
By adding GFT™ Research to the standard software, researchers and medical staff can view & track detailed head impact kinematics that can be used to further improve the safety of sport.
- Three dimensional linear & rotational raw data collection and export
- 3 KHz sample rate data collection
- Lab test mode for constant data collection
- Impact determination based on azimuth and elevation of strike points